It’s fun working in a company where people are passionate about what they are doing! Looking for a motivated individual who can write, shoot, edit promotional content for both of our TV stations. Also, responsible for managing the production of innovative commercial spots from concept to completion.
Creative scripting, shooting and non-linear editing experience a plus. This position will also be responsible for producing effective on-air promotions, digital marketing, and special projects. Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments.
If you love growth and working with enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with WTWO/WAWV!
- Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments for account executives and/or promotional content.
- Collaborate with creative team and clients to produce videos and digital content that drives results.
- Work with Creative Services Director, Account Executives, and clients to develop, write, film, product, and edit on-air and digital commercial content.
- Work closely with Creative Services Director and News director to write, film, product, and edit compelling on-air promos, proof of performance, and image campaigns either independently or as a team.
- Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned.
- This position is also responsible for dubbing and transferring commercial spots for playback on-air.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial and/or promotions experience, or communications degree preferred.
- Must be able to provide video reel or images of work examples – include a web address with resume or cover letter.
- General understanding of marketing and design.
- Knowledge of High-Definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques is a plus.
- Editing expertise with Final cut Pro and Adobe CC Suite production package including After Effects and Photoshop.
- Position will involve day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple editing projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and part of the team.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Occasional weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts will be required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record as some travel is required for commercial shoots and production meetings with advertisers of the station.
- In addition, the commercial producer must be able to lift, set-up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.