TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — COVID-19 testing in the Wabash Valley is on the rise and so are questions related to that testing.
To ease any confusion, Union Health provided this quick 12-step instruction guide that you need to follow BEFORE heading to the curbside testing site.
- Log onto scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov
- Click on the I don’t have an Invitation Code button at the bottom of your screen.
- A pop up will appear. Enter your zip code. For Terre Haute, enter 47802 or 47804.
- Click on Schedule Appointment under Union Hospital West Vigo Co. (UNION HOSPITAL) or East Saint Anthony Drive Vigo Co. (REGIONAL HOSPITAL)
- Click on COVID-19 Testing
- Click on COVID-19 NP SWAB
- Select a Date and Time
- Fill out and Submit the Patient’s Information
- Confirm Appointment
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a text message with a link. This is the second step of the process that must be complete before receiving your COVID-19 test.
- Click on the embedded link to fill out the rest of your registration, including consent forms. This process should take 10-15 minutes. When you are done registering, you will receive a confirmation text message.
- Go to the testing site at your designated date and time.
If you still have questions or concerns, call the COVID-19 Hotline at 812-238-4871.