Thawing frozen pipes leads to house fire in Jasonville

Top News

JASONVILLE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — An attempt to thaw frozen pipes ended in a house fire in Jasonville Friday afternoon.

No one was hurt in the fire at 211 South Levy, according to the Jasonville Fire Department.

Frozen fire hydrants temporarily prevented fire fighters from getting the blaze under control.

A firefighter on scene said the fire was ruled accidental.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories