TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Sycamore Athletics have announced changes for spectators at the Hulman Center leading into the 2020-21 basketball season.
No new season tickets and no single-game tickets will be sold this season; however, all home contests will be streamed live on The Valley On ESPN.
Seating for existing season ticket holders will be assigned based on Priority Points. Indiana State also has 368 student tickets available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Seating capacity at the Hulman Center will be limited to 25 percent, and fans and staff will be required to wear face coverings when entering, leaving and moving throughout the facility. Fans should wear face coverings when seated except while eating or drinking. Social distancing will also be encouraged.
The Varsity Club Room will be closed during the 2020-21 Women’s and Men’s Basketball season. Alcohol will be available for purchase at the concessions stands.
In the event that games are canceled due to COVID-19, season ticket holders will have the following options:
- Donate payments made as a tax-deductible gift to Sycamore Athletics; or
- Credit payments towards your 2021-22 season tickets (non-seat donation total); or
- Refund payments made (via method of payment).
Other changes to the 2020-21 season include:
- Food service employees are required to wear face coverings (over mouth and nose) and gloves.
- Concessions are limited to packaged container products.
- A sneeze guard is installed at each point of sale.
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests at each point of sale or touch point.
- 6-foot-spaced markers will be implemented in concession lines.
- Air hand dryers have been disabled.
- Touch-free faucets, toilets, soap and paper towel dispensers have been installed.
- Restrooms are cleaned and disinfected after every event and between rush periods for larger events.
- Other guidelines will be determined by the Indiana Department of Health.
Sycamore Athletics said it will continue to evaluate this plan and make changes as necessary.