West Terre Haute, IN - Alden Fuller and Chase Stevens both signed with St. Mary of the Woods to run track next season. Fuller competes in the 200, 400 and the 4 X 400 relay. His 400 time was down to 53 seconds by Sectionals. Stevens competes in the 800 and the 4 X 800 relay. He chose to run track after consistently being one of the fastest runners on the basketball team.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Indiana lawmaker wants animal dissection alternatives
- Indiana restaurants ordered to pay $162,254 in back wages, damages
- Lawrence Co. woman arrested for dealing methamphetamine
- Raising wages raises concerns
You know the traditional tools of animal dissection with the microscope and scalpel. Well, State Rep. Rahen Hatcher wants schoolkids to be able to go digital.Read More »
Dugger officials look to stop water leaks which may have caused higher water bills for several residents.Read More »