Summer break is still in full swing for Wabash Valley Students.
But staff with the Vigo County School Corporation are still hard at work, helping feed students in need across the valley.
The corporation has released locations and dates for their Summer Meal Program.
The program offers free meals during the summer for local students who rely on school lunches.
The program runs Monday thru Friday, from July 23rd to August 3rd.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30.
And lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Below is the full list of locations of elementary schools involved in the Summer Meal Program.
- Davis Park – 310 S. 18th Street
- DeVaney – 1011 S. Brown Ave.
- Farrington Grove – 1826 S. 6th Street
- Franklin – 1600 Dr. Iverson C. Bell Ln.
- Fuqua – 111 Wheeler Ave.
- Lost Creek – 6701 E. Wabash Ave.
- Meadows – 55 S. Brown Ave.
- Ouabache – 501 Maple Ave.
- Sugar Grove – 2800 Wallace Ave.
- Terre Town – 2121 Boston Ave.
- Sugar Creek Consolidated – 4226 W. Old US 40