SPRINGVILLE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Special patrols in Lawrence County resulted in nearly 100 arrests as well as numerous traffic stops.
The Indiana State Police Bloomington District A.C.E.S., along with other district troopers, participated in patrols in conjunction with the 2019 “ABATE Boogie” in Lawrence County between July 18 through 21.
The patrols generated 31 traffic tickets, 124 traffic warnings, 2 OWI arrests, 50 criminal arrests, 22 felony criminal arrests and 21 criminal defendants.
Arrests that were made during the patrol included:
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Felony Warrant Service
- Resisting Law Enforcement (Vehicle & on Foot)
- Criminal Recklessness (Vehicle)
- Reckless Driving
- False Informing/Reporting
- Possession of Controlled Substance (Pills)