TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV)– Fire officials responded to a house fire on the 4800 block of Partridge Place around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
John Hendrix, Seelyville Fire Department deputy chief, said they believe the fire started in the garage.
The residents were home at the time of the fire but everyone made it out safely.
One firefighter suffered a knee injury. There were no other injuries or fatalities reported.
The home has not been considered a total loss. The fire is currently under investigation by Seelyville Fire Department.