No one hurt in Terre Haute apartment fire

News

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) – No one was hurt in a fire at an apartment in Terre Haute Tuesday morning.

The Terre Haute Fire Department was called to Peddle Park Apartments on South 25th Street at 9:14 a.m.

The fire department says the fire was accidental and appeared to have started from a cigarette.

According to the fire department, the damage was contained to the one apartment unit where the fire started.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories