No one hurt after kitchen fire in Terre Haute

News

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) – No one was hurt after a small fire inside a house on South 15th Street Wednesday morning in Terre Haute.

Firefighters went to 706 South 15th Street around 10:30 a.m. for a kitchen fire.

Everyone inside the home got outside safely.

Firefighters say they entered the house and put out the flames quickly, keeping the damage to a minimum.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories