(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Who’s on President-elect Biden’s team of top economic advisers?
- Care 4 Kids campaign launches Tuesday
- Critics look to pressure GOP over Indiana redistricting
- Newsfeed Now: A look ahead at the President-elect’s economic advisers, and a nurse shares her personal fight with COVID-19 and cancer
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs