(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Colts’ notebook: Shaq Leonard suffers concussion
- Colts follow similar script – slow start, turnovers, etc. – in another loss to Titans
- Supreme Court to hear case that could have massive impact on US water quality
- Man dead after falling from escalator at Pittsburgh’s Acrisure Stadium
- ‘Fall Farm Days’ returns for first time since 2019