(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- COVID-19 positivity rates flat or falling across Illinois as state reports 8,322 cases, 47 deaths
- COVID-19 in Illinois: Health officials report 8,322 new cases, 47 additional deaths
- Miracle on 7th Street plans limited holiday celebration amid pandemic
- New technology allows Union Hospital clinicians to care for COVID-19 patients remotely
- COVID-19 in Indiana: 2 new deaths in Knox County; Free testing continues in Clay County