(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Defense alleges misconduct in recent murder conviction
- 49ers’ George Kittle calls Jimmy G the ‘worst texter of all time’
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s legal team wrapping up arguments as Senate considers calling Bolton