GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- Vigo County Budget Committee making progress ahead of October 1 vote
- Couple buys building in 12 Points, plans to convert it to modern apartments and brewery
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West