VINCENNES, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Police officers confiscated approximately 80 grams of meth on Friday night from a Vincennes, Ind., home while conducting a warrant arrest on a woman.
Vincennes police had gotten a search warrant Friday to search a residence near the 4000 block of Washington Ave. and served the warrant around 6:15 p.m. Inside the residence, officers found around 80 grams of methamphetamine as well as other meth-related paraphernalia.
Inside the residence, officers located approximately 80 grams of methamphetamine as well as items associated with dealing methamphetamine. Amanda Jacquet was then arrested on the following charges:
- Dealing Methamphetamine, Level 2 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine, Level 3 Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Level 6 Felony
- Neglect of a Dependent, Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Controlled Substance, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Marijuana, Class B Misdemeanor
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor