TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Vigo County School Corporation, which returned to full-time remote learning on Thursday, on Thursday evening reported the following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods:
- Terre Haute North High School: 1 staff member
- Hoosier Prairie Elementary School: 1 student
- DeVaney Elementary School: 1 student, 1 staff member
- Farrington Grove Elementary School: 1 staff member
- Dixie Bee Elementary School: 1 student
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.
The Vigo County School Corporation is working with the Vigo County Health Department and assisting contact tracers as they identify any close contacts.