TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) —The Vigo County School Corporation reported on Wednesday the following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods:
- Lost Creek Elementary School: 2 staff members, 1 student
- Fuqua Elementary School: 1 student
- DeVaney Elementary School: 2 students, 1 staff member
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School: 1 staff member
- Otter Creek Middle School: 1 staff member
- Sugar Grove Elementary School: 1 staff member
- West Vigo Middle School: 1 staff member
The Vigo County School Corporation is working with the Vigo County Health Department and assisting contact tracers as they identify any close contacts.
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.
VCSC will return to full-time remote learning on Thursday.