TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Vigo County History Center has announced three brand-new summer programs.
The programs offer a range of activities for varying age groups throughout the summer for the months of June and July. Spots are limited and registration is required.
The details of the new summer programs are as follows:
- History Living Camp: The River, The Road, The Rails
- Date: Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 9 | 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Ages: 8 – 12
- Cost: $125.00 for the week
- Activity: Campers will perform three renditions of local historical events with the final stage performance taking place on June 9.
- Junior Time Travelers Haute History and Photo Walking Tour
- Date: Wednesdays and Fridays from June 14 – July 7 | 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Ages: All ages welcome
- Cost: $15 (members free)
- Activity: Participants will have the opportunity to explore downtown with a photography and walking tour
- Thursday Tots at the History Center
- Date: Thursdays from June 15 – July 20 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Ages: Toddler and preschool
- Cost: $10 for adults, kids are free
- Activity: Children and an accompanying adult can enjoy a guided tour, a craft, and one free kid’s ice cream from the Apgar soda shop.
To register for any of the new summer programs at the Vigo County History Center or for further questions, check out the Vigo County History Center website, or contact curator Suzy Quick.