TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Vigo County School Corporation on Friday reported the following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods:
- Hoosier Prairie Elementary School: 1 staff member, 1 student
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School: 1 staff member
- Honey Creek Middle School: 1 student (“B” cohort)
- Riley Elementary School: 1 staff member
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School: 1 student (“A” cohort)
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.