TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Vigo County School Corporation reported on Monday the following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods:
- West Vigo Middle School: 1 staff member
- Honey Creek Middle School: 1 student (“B” cohort)
- Terre Haute South High School: 2 students (1 “A” cohort, 1 “B” cohort)
- Riley Elementary School: 1 student
- Ouabache Elementary School: 1 student
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.