SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Sullivan County Community Hospital announced Friday that it is updating its visitor policy effective Monday.
Visitor restrictions will be apportioned in this manner:
- Limited to one visitor for the non-COVID unit patient.
- Limited to one visitor for the OB patient.
- Limited to one for the outpatient surgery patient (and must remain in the outpatient surgery area for the duration of the surgery).
- Limited to two visitors at end-of-life situations.
- Limited to those 18 years of age and older.
- Visitors must successfully pass temperature and screening criteria.
Visitors will still not be allowed in any outpatient department (ER, Infusion Services, Lab, Radiology, RT, Rehab Services, Pain, any clinic). No visitors are allowed on the COVID unit.
The only exceptions to the “No Visitor” rule is if the patient is a minor, if the patient has a mental (including dementia), physical, or developmental disability, or if the patient is at the end of life.
Also on Monday, Sullivan County Community Hospital will reopen its Family Practice Associates’ QuickCare clinic for patient visits.
Upon arrival to QuickCare, patients should call the telephone number posted outside the clinic. After receiving a telephone notification, patients with respiratory-related symptoms will enter through the white tent/green door entrance. To keep patients safe, respiratory rooms will be separated by barriers from other patient rooms.
Patients being seen for non-respiratory illnesses will enter through the main clinic doors after being called for their appointment. The QuickCare waiting room will not be open. The SCCH Respiratory Clinic will continue to function as a COVID Collection Site.
Family Practice Associates QuickCare hours, effective Monday:
Monday 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Family Practice Associates QuickCare is at 2200 N. Section St. For more information, call (812) 268-6292.