Small shed destroyed in electrical fire

Local News

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — A small shed was destroyed in an electrical fire Tuesday morning.

Around 10 a.m., firefighters responded to call of a structure fire on Davis Avenue. When crew arrived at the scene, the structure was engulfed in flames.

According to authorities, the cause of the fire was an electrical outlet connected to the home.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories