SHELBURN, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — After four years, the Old Fashioned Days festival has returned to Shelburn, Ind. Vendors, booths and entertainment filled the downtown area Friday evening and will continue 3 p.m. Saturday with a parade.
Festival organizers said they are happy to have the festival back after it was paused for so long.
“In 2019, we started the ‘bringing it back’ process and started from scratch,” festival board member Taylar Earixson said. “COVID-19 hit so it was postponed, and now here we are – finally getting to have it. It’s really exciting to be bringing it back.”
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Friday, June 18, 2021 (times may vary)
- Bounce house and Carnival Games 5 P.M. – 10 P.M.
- Beer Garden 7 P.M.
- Little Miss Pageant 6 P.M.
- Nic Strain 7:30 P.M. – 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday, June 19, 2021 (times may vary)
- Parade Line-up 2 P.M.
- Parade 3 P.M.
- The Deceptionist Magic Show 4 P.M. – 6 P.M.
- Bounce house and Carnival Games 4 P.M. – 10 P.M.
- Beer Garden 6 P.M.
- Rise of the Fallen 6 P.M. – 8 P.M.
- Pfreak Show 8 P.M. – 11 P.M