TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Vigo County School Corporation on Monday reported the following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods:
- Lost Creek Elementary School: 2 students, 1 staff member
- Rio Grande Elementary School: 2 students
- Dixie Bee Elementary School: 1 student
- Sugar Grove Elementary School: 1 staff member
- Deming Elementary School: 1 staff member
- DeVaney Elementary School: 1 student
The Vigo County School Corporation is working with the Vigo County Health Department and assisting contact tracers as they identify any close contacts.
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.