(PARKE COUNTY, Ind. ) — Parke County Salvation Army Unit said it is ready to help citizens through the COVID-19 crisis.
Parke County residents needing help with electric, heating, food, rent or medication should take the following steps:
- Call the Family Health & Help Center at (765) 569-4008 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- You will be asked several question regarding type of help you need. Salvation Army workers will fill out the form, write the check and mail to vendor.
- Clients ARE NOT required to come inside Clinic to sign or pick up check.
- It may take 3 to 4 days for vendors to receive the check.
- Medication will require more information done by phone.
- Patients of the Family Clinic can take advantage of the Telehealth program. If you are ill or need prescription refills. Call the clinic at (765) 569-4008 and we will be glad to help you.