KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Police arrested an Oaktown, Ind. man Monday for multiple drug charges in two different counties.
Officers with the Indiana State Police Drug Enforcement Section and the Putnamville State Police Post A.C.E.S. group arrested Blaine Phipps, 30, after an investigation concluded he was dealing methamphetamine, narcotics and marijuana in, and around, the Knox and Sullivan County area, according to an ISP news release.
Troopers went to Phipps’ residence on Wolfe Avenue in Oaktown, Ind. on Nov. 29, the release said, and Phipps consented to a search. During the search, officers allegedly found two pounds of methamphetamine, one pound of marijuana, two and half pounds of K2, a sawed-off shotgun, numerous THC vape cartridges and several prescription pills. A photo of the evidence found is shown below.
Putnamville troopers then arrested Phipps and took him to the Knox County Jail where he is currently being held without bond. Phipps’ charges can be found below.
- Dealing Methamphetamine, Level 2 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine, Level 3 Felony
- Dealing Marijuana, Level 6 Felony
- Dealing in a Schedule I Controlled Substance, Felony 6
- Dealing in a Look Alike Substance, Felony 6
- Possession of Marijuana, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class A Misdemeanor
Anyone with information regarding illegal drugs is encouraged to contact the Indiana State Police Putnamville Post at (765) 653-5272.