PARIS, Ill. (WTWO/WAWV) — Paris-Union School District 95 has just a few days left to turn in a revised corrective action plan in response to an ongoing investigation.
That’s according to the Illinois State Board of Education, who gave mywabashvalley.com an update on the timing of the responses to earlier investigations.
Jackie Matthews, Executive Director of Communications with the ISBE, explained the organization was awaiting response regarding two separate investigations; the first regarding nutrition program funds, and the second regarding other funds used in unallowable ways.
- FBI raids Paris School District Superintendent’s home
- ISBE: Paris Schools have $3.2M in questionable spending
- ISBE findings; Paris schools $3.24M questionable spending
- Paris Schools Supt. on leave amid ISBE investigation
- Paris 95 announces temp. superintendent, provide update on investigation
- Paris 95 Temp. Superintendent provides update on investigation
The school district has until August 15 to deliver its revised corrective action plan after the ISBE reviewed and delivered feedback to the organization on the report regarding the non-nutrition funds.
The district’s repayment plan, which applies to the nutrition funds, is due on September 30.