FARMERSBURG, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) – The Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites have announced a fall schedule full of fun for everyone.
From chilling ghost stories to colorful fall foliage and everything in between, the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites will be offering family-friendly fun activities for visitors of all ages and scare levels.
Details of the in-state events are listed below:
- Vincennes Downtown Ghost Story Walk
- What: Visitors can tour Vincennes’ most popular haunts during the downtown ghost story walk. Costumed storytellers will lead groups to several locations around town, sharing local ghost stories and other chilling tales. The tour is suggested for those ages 15 and up, and tickets are $15 per person.
- Where: Old State Bank | 114 N. Second St.
- When: October 13 | 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (walks start at the top of every hour)
- Vincennes Halloween Fair
- What: The spooktacular fun continues at the Halloween Fair. Families can check out creepy science experiments, enjoy Halloween-themed games and crafts, and listen to spooky tunes and not-so-scary stories. Children are encouraged to come in costumes to go trick-or-treating through a haunted walk of the grounds. Tickets are $5 for children ages 3-17.
- Where: 1 West Harrison St.
- When: October 21 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- New Harmony Thrall’s Murder Mystery
- What: The Halloween thrills continue at the Thrall’s Opera House. During this popular event, adults will spend an evening enjoying light refreshments while attempting to solve a fictional murder mystery inspired by the Wild West. Guests are encouraged to come in their best western wear as each participant will have a unique character to portray for the night. Plus, prizes will be awarded for the best costumes. Tickets are $10 per person and must be purchased by Oct. 13.
- Where: 612 Church St.
- When: October 27 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CDT)
Guests can visit the Indiana State Museums and Historic Sites website to purchase tickets and find more information about all the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites events and locations.