TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Crews with the Terre Haute Fire Department responded to a house fire Thursday morning in Terre Haute, Ind. that injured one cat.

THFD crews were dispatched to the area around 9:35 a.m., according to Assistant Chief of Prevention Brent Lloyd, and immediately began treating a fire at 1416 S. Center St. No one was injured in the fire as the occupants were not home when it started, however Lloyd said one cat was rushed to a local veterinarian.

The cause of the fire, Chief Bill Berry said, was an accidental electrical fire in the kitchen.