TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — Downtown Terre Haute’s Spring Egg Hunt dates have been announced.
The 2nd Annual Downtown Terre Haute Spring Egg Hunt will begin on Friday, March 31 through Sunday, April 9. All businesses in the downtown area that are participating in the event will be hiding and handing out eggs with fun surprises inside.
The rules for the event are the same as last year:
Egg hunters should pick up a “passport” at any participating location or online, which will direct them to the participating businesses. With every visit, and every egg found, the egg hunters will get a stamp at that business location. Once an egg-hunter has collected 12 stamps on their “passport” they may turn it in for a chance to win a basket full of prizes. Participants can send a photo of their completed passport to the Downtown Terre Haute email.
Other important information for potential egg-hunters:
- Participants can get “passports” at any participating location.
- The passports will list the participating businesses
- Businesses will be given stamps to use on the passports
- Participants will need to write the name of the business to earn their stamp
- Participants can only get one stamp per business
- Businesses may have the eggs hidden in their stores, (sitting out at a front desk, or outside of the storefront, it’s up to them)
- Prize winners will be awarded online
- Stamps can only be received during standard open hours for each business