FARMERSBURG, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — With colder temperatures arriving, and the winter months just around the corner, here’s a way you can help local children to stay warm.
Its the annual Coats for Kids drive.
Every year, we partner with local businesses to collect new and gently used coats. Those coats are then distributed to local children in need.
Thanks to the community’s generosity the effort collected more than 1,000 coats last year. The hope is to top that number with this year’s drive.
Here’s a list of drop-off points where you can drop off coats for the effort.
- Allied Insurance
- Sarah’s Family Footwear
- Cannonball Harley Davidson
- Riddell (Brazil Location)
- Maggie & Moe’s Poplar Flower Shop & Decor
- Midas (TITLE SPONSOR)
- Lynn’s Pharmacy
- Valley Professionals Community Health (Sponsor but Not A Drop Locations)
- Nexthome Real Estate Connections
- Toyota of Terre Haute
- Montessori Academy of Terre Haute
- Trimpe Cleaners
- Kirchner Building Centers
And thank you to Steel Dynamics for sponsoring the effort as well.
For more information, including a map of drop off locations visit the MyWabashValley.com Coats For Kids page here.