TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center will reopen next week after closing in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The museum on Friday announced new guidelines and procedures:
- The museum will be opening at half capacity (75 individuals)
- Masks will be required by everyone inside the building
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout exhibits
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors about the 6-feet social distancing guidelines
- All interactive exhibits have been removed to offer contactless areas
- High touch points will be routinely cleaned throughout the business day
- Patrons feeling ill are asked to stay home and visit at a later date
Beginning June 18, museum hours will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday through Saturday until further notice.
For questions or more information, email email@example.com.