TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods were reported today.
- Terre Haute South High School: 2 students
- West Vigo High School: 2 students
- Terre Haute North High School: 1 student
- Hoosier Prairie Elementary School: 1 student
- 1 bus driver serving Consolidated, West Vigo Middle/High
- VCSC Daycare: 1 staff member
The Vigo County School Corporation is working with the Vigo County Health Department and assisting contact tracers as they identify any close contacts.
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.
The Vigo County School Corporation prioritizes the safety of its students and staff and will continue to enforce mitigation procedures to protect our community.