TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) – Update: According to Terre Haute Fire Prevention Chief Casey Boyed, the cause of the fire was due to the vehicle in the garage.

Original: One person has been displaced following an overnight fire in Terre Haute on Wednesday night.

Boyed said the call came in at 11:59 pm at 41 Timberlane Turn.

He said the fire started in the garage and worked its way to the living area of the house.

He explained there was fire damage to the ceiling and smoke damage throughout, likely making the house a total loss.

No injuries were reported.