ILLINOIS (WTWO/WAWV) — Several local Illinois counties continue to see early voters as the March 17 primary approaches.
The following list shows the current early voting numbers as of Thursday morning, according to the county clerk offices.
- Clark Co. – 153 early votes
- Crawford Co. – 130 early votes
- Edgar Co. – 202 early votes
- Jasper Co. – 123 early votes
- Lawrence Co. – 34 early votes
- Richland Co. – 270 early votes
Feb. 18 was the deadline for Illinois residents to register by mail, but online voter registration is open statewide through March 1.
Voters can contact their local county clerk’s office to find out more information on early voting hours before the primary on March 17.