Jennifer Roberts joins Mike Tank on Friday’s Live at Five, to talk about an exciting and worthwhile event, the 2018 Pulling for ALS Event.
The Pulling for ALS Event
- Friday (tonight) and Saturday night at the Edgar County Fairgrounds in Paris, Illinois.
- Saturday night is the Truck and Tractor Pull and it starts at 5:00 p.m. central time so you don’t want to miss that.
- Admission is $10 and children six and under is free.
- All proceeds from the event go to the ALS Association.
- For more information, check out their Facebook page, “Pullin for ALS”