EFFINGHAM, Ill. (WTWO/WAWV) — In recognition of National Nurses Week, a Nursing Exemplar Awards ceremony was held by HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital to honor nurses who have shown dedication to their work.
The winners of each category are as follows:
- Clinical Excellence in Nursing:
- Allison Posten | RN | Medical/surgical care
- Preceptor of the Year:
- Sierra Lishman | RN | Emergency department
- Rookie of the Year:
- Lanae Koester | RN | Women and infants services
- Ancillary Team Members of the Year:
- Rachel Hall |CT | Technologist, radiology
- Mallory Mayhaus | CT | Facilitator, radiology
“Nursing is a deeply rewarding career that is truly a calling,” said Bobbi Kinkelaar, chief nursing officer. “I couldn’t be prouder of these Nursing Exemplar winners for their dedication to serving the people in our communities, especially over the last couple of years.”
HSHS and St. Anthony would like to thank the healthcare professionals for going above and beyond in their field.
For more information about HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital, visit St. Anthony’s website.