Go Fund Me Created for House Fire Victim

News

Efforts are underway to help a local Illinois woman after a massive fire destroyed her house and claimed the lives of her pets.

A fire destroyed a house on East Clover Street in Hutsonville Saturday night.

It’s believed the fire started in the kitchen where two spaces heaters were located.

The home, built in 1901, is now a complete loss.

Four dogs inside the home also died.

The community has been quick to lend a helping hand.

Someone set up a Go Fund Me page for the homeowner Pam Lawhead.

Community members are also planning some fundraising events, such as a pool tournament.

Details for that are still being finalized.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories