Fire on Third Avenue

News

Terre Haute firefighters went to a house fire on Third Avenue this morning.

Three people were inside the home and one of them was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

Two dogs died in the fire, but firefighters were able to save one dog with an oxygen mask.

Firefighters say the cause was electrical.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories