South 20th Street from Washington to Seabury in Terre Haute will be closed Thursday through Feb. 24th for water main repair.
Other upcoming street closings in Terre Haute include:
- North and south bound lane of 1st Street from Farrington to Eagle will be closed From 7:30 to 10 a.m. Feb. 23 for YMCA Heart Throb 5K.
- Intersection of 19th and Poplar will be closed from 9 a.m. to noon March 14 for painting of shamrock.
- 14th Street from Wabash Avenue north to alley will be closedfrom 8 a.m. March 15 until midnight March 16 for St. Patrick’s Day Celebration.
- Eastbound Ohio from 19th to Fruitridge (north side only) and 19th from Oak to Ohio will be closed from 7 to 10 a.m. March 16 for Irish Dash.
- Ohio at Corporate Square West to 19th and 19th from Oak to Ohio will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. March 16 for St Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Eagle Street from 7th to 8th and 8th to 9th will be closed from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 11 for the Annual Children’s Concert.
- 9th Street from Walnut to Ohio will be closed from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. April 13 for Palm Sunday Mass
- 9th Street from Walnut to Ohio will be closed from 8 a.m. to noon April 14 for Palm Sunday Mass
- 7th Street from Elm to Locust will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 16 for Annual Fire Truck Pull
- 9th Street from Walnut to Ohio will be closed from 8 to 9:30 p.m. April 20 for a Easter Vigil Celebration
- 9th and 9 1/2 Streets from Walnut to Ohio will be closed from 5 p.m. July 10 until noon July 14 for Annual Parish Community Festival.
- Wabash from 6th to 8th including sidewalk, 7th from the alley just north and south of Wabash including sidewalks will be closed from 7 a.m. Sept. 13 through 6 a.m. Sept. 15 for the Blues at the Crossroads Festival.