Garner, N.C. – The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line is officially open for the holiday season, ready to help hosts with their turkey questions for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, and every ‘giving’ in between.
“Over the past 40 years, the Turkey Talk-Line has witnessed first-hand the evolution of Thanksgiving celebrations among the people we help every year,” Butterball Turkey Talk-Line Director Nicole Johnson said. “From hosting your first Friendsgiving to testing different cooking methods – like air-frying – we are here to help answer all those turkey questions so you can celebrate the big day—when, where and however you decide.”
New this year, Freddie Prinze Jr. joins the Turkey Talk-Line as the first-ever ultimate Thanksgiving host – where he’ll dish out his favorite hosting hacks and simple recipes anyone can pull off. Freddie has years of experience hosting his own Thanksgiving occasions, from big gatherings to intimate dinners, hosting friends, family and everyone in between.
“I’ve been eating Butterball turkeys my entire life and I’m thrilled to bring my cooking and hosting skills to the Turkey Talk-Line this year to join the experts and help people celebrate however they want this holiday,” said Freddie Prinze Jr., Butterball’s first-ever Ultimate Thanksgiving Host. “Over the years I’ve enjoyed all kinds of Thanksgiving celebrations and know that as long as you have good people and good food, it’s going to be a holiday to remember.”
Consumers will also have the chance to directly ask Freddie all kinds of Thanksgiving questions when he helps answer questions over the Turkey Talk-Line phones on Thursday, Nov. 14.
Expert Advice Anytime, Anywhere: Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts are available Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, with extended hours the week of Thanksgiving. With decades of Thanksgivings under their belts, Butterball’s experts are a holiday staple and a source of vital turkey knowledge. You can reach the Turkey Talk-Line via:
- Butterball Skill for Amazon Alexa: Users can simply say, “Alexa, ask Butterball…” to enable the skill. Once enabled, just ask the Butterball skill your cooking questions and hear trusted Talk-Line experts share answers. Users can even watch how-to videos on compatible Alexa-enabled devices (Echo Show, Echo Spot and Amazon Fire TV).
- Text (844) 877-3456: With nearly one in three first-time cooks saying they’d text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for cooking help, it only makes sense that, for the fourth year in a row, the Turkey Talk-Line offers text support in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Nov.1 through Dec. 24 to answer questions and assist all holiday cooks.
- How-To Videos: Need a visual guide? Check out our fun and helpful instructional videos at Butterball.com and YouTube.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitte pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebrations on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look at recipe inspiration for your Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through live chat on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
- Website: With coupons, recipes, step-by-step how-to videos and key tips for success, everything you need is accessible at Butterball.com.
To learn more about the ways the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line and Freddie Prinze Jr. are supporting home cooks everywhere, visit Butterball.com or Butterball’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels.