VINCENNES, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — The Good Samaritan COVID-19 vaccine clinic will close at 3 p.m. Monday due to winter weather conditions. Patients are being called to come in early or reschedule.
Other Good Samaritan offices closing early Monday include:
- Good Samaritan Physician Network offices will be closing at 3 p.m. All patients with appointments scheduled after that time are being contacted to either come in earlier or reschedule.
- The Wound Care Center at Good Samaritan will be closing at 2 p.m. Patients are being contacted to reschedule.
- Samaritan Center offices will be closing at noon, patients are being contacted to reschedule or continue appointments virtually.
- The Good Samaritan Convenient Care Clinic on Willow Street will be closing at 4 p.m.
- The Center for Therapy and Sports Performance will be closing at 3 p.m. Patients are being called to come in early or reschedule.
- The Convenient Care Clinic at Williams Bros. Healthcare Pharmacy will be closing at 5 p.m. The clinic will not accept any patients after 4:30 p.m.
- The MCV lab, radiology and registration areas closed at 1 p.m.
- The Breast Care closed at 12:30 p.m. and will be closed Tuesday.
Closure information for Tuesday, Feb. 16
- The Wound Center will be closed. Patients are being called to reschedule.
- The Samaritan Center will closed. Patients are being called to reschedule or continue appointments virtually.