Our guest Michelle Bennett spoke with us about events and courses Going on for ISU’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
1. Why History? With Mike Lunsford
2. Genetic Alphabet Soup- Genetic contributions to a variety of disorders including common birth defects, genetic syndromes
3. Trauma Unit- Regional Hospital Trauma Unit and how to prevent injury
1. Bourbon Tasting
2. Dinner and Musical Bloomington Indiana: Music Man
3. Irish Luncheon
1. How to Take Pictures with Your Smartphone
2. TV as History: A Look at History with Leave it to Beaver, Dragnet, Dick Van Dyke Show, and Andy Griffith
3. Water Aerobics
17 Special Events
16 Wednesday Presentations
6 Other Presentations
53 Individual Programs from January to April 2017
This week: Arctic and Eskimos to Broadway musicals, to Presidential Election and Electoral College to Russian History to Local Artist Bill Wolf, to the opera Madame Butterfly.
Membership from January to the end of August 2017 will be $30. Members get one free class per semester.
For additional information you can go to http://olliterrehaute.com/ or you can call 812-237-2345.