What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter with the oil. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a platter, then add remaining butter to skillet.
- Add artichoke hearts, wine, lemon juice, and capers. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly.