What You’ll Need:
- 4 to 5 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place ribs meat-side up in a large roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle ribs with spice mixture, then cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a , combine remaining ingredients; mix well and set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Brush ribs with sauce and cook on grill until sauce begins to caramelize. Cut into individual ribs and serve with remaining sauce.