TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) – Following the restriction of visitors to other area hospitals, Union Health took action Friday and decided to do the same.
Beginning Monday, the health network will only allow one visitor at a time to all departments, except for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, or NICU. The NICU will allow two visitors.
The departments with their restrictions are listed below:
- Emergency Department (ED)- 1 visitor only
- Inpatient Surgery (day of surgery only)- 1 visitor only
- Outpatient Surgery- 1 visitor only
- Outpatient Testing- 1 visitor only
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)- 2 visitors (parents)
- OB/Labor Room- 1 visitor only
- Pediatrics- 1 parent only