Westminster Village offers three free Alzheimer’s education webinars.
- Sept 29th and 30th at 2pm-3pm EDT 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Become familiar with the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease and the differences between normal aging, hear from people who have the disease, and find out how to recognize the signs in yourself and others.
- Oct 6th and 7th at 2pm-3pm EDT Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- Learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity, and social engagement while using hands-on tools to help incorporate these recommendations into a plan for healthy aging
- Oct 14th and 15th at 2pm-3pm EDT Dementia Conversations
- This workshop offers tips on how to have honest and caring conversations with family members about the challenging and uncomfortable topics of going to the doctor, deciding when to stop driving, and making legal and financial plans.