The annual Surviving the Color in Terre Haute is more than just a fun, family-friendly event, Team of Mercy Founder Christina Crist says it has literally saved lives. Hear more in the attached interview.
Click here for all the information you need to sign up for Surviving the Color run/walk. You must be registered by May 14th to receive an event t-shirt and an awesome swag bag.
Get ready for an explosion of color during the Surviving the Color 5k run/walk! Be sure to dress in white and they’ll make sure you leave covered in color.
This event benefits the organization Team of Mercy which offers assistance to those left behind after an attempted or completed suicide. Each year Surviving the Color will be dedicated in memory of those lost in our local community to suicide.
Friday, May 19, 2023
– 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – 1st Packet Pickup – Pacesetters Sports
Saturday, May 20, 2023
– 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Race Day Packet Pickup – Meadows Shopping Center Front Patio
2800 Poplar St, Terre Haute, IN 47803
– 8:40 a.m. – Pre-Race Ceremony – Intersection of Brown and Ohio
– 9:00 a.m. – 5k Race Start
– 9:30 a.m. – Food and Refreshments are available and Band Begins Playing!