Thanks to all of last years partners and our viewers, we accumulated over 1000 Coats For Kids.
For the past fourteen years we have partnered with local businesses to collect and distribute “new and gently used” coats for Wabash Valley kids. This year, 2022, our participation from local businesses and the community is just as strong as ever. We will offer more drop locations across the Wabash Valley for you to participate. Please click on the map below to see partner locations this season and make sure you thank them for their participation.
Thank you Wabash Valley from all the kids that will receive the warmth of your generosity through these winter coats! This seasons Coats For Kids campaign will begin November 14th and end on December 6th.
- Advantage Plus
- ADVICS (Non Public Drop Locations)
- Baesler’s Market (2 Locations)
- Crane Credit Union (2 Locations)
- First Farmers Bank And Trust (2 Locations)
- First Robinson Savings Bank/First Vincennes Savings Bank
- Kirchner Building Materials (Marshall, IL)
- Lynn’s Pharmacy
- Osborn’s Georgia Carpet
- The Volkers Group
- Steel Dynamics (Non Public Drop Locations)
- Toyota Of Terre Haute
- Western Indian Credit Union (2 Locations)
- York Chevrolet Buick
- York Chevrolet Dodge Jeep Ram