64°F
Sponsored by

UPDATE: Farmersburg House Fire Investigation Complete

Crews were able to control the fire quickly.
Officials now know the cause of a Farmersburg house fire.

It happened just before 6:00 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Colglazier Drive.

Officials tell NBC 2 it started after a pan of hot grease was left unattended in the kitchen.

Crews were able to control the fire quickly. 

The resident of the home was at home when the fire broke out.

No one was injured.

The flames were contained to the kitchen and the attic.

Multiple departments helped put out fire.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
bridalguide.png

skywatch.png

textalerts.png

GDL_2.png

valleyexperts.png

calendar.png

socialmedia.png

wvhomes1.png

wvjobs1.png